Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.lasona.com.
1. Information We CollectWe collect your Personal Information to provide services according to your preferences, to process purchase transactions, for the management of your Lasona Points, and for other purposes as long as it does not violate the laws and regulations that applies in Indonesia. We may obtain your Personal Information from various sources, including but not limited to when You use the Platform, when You contact or send us an email or communicate with us via social media, or when You participate in our events or promotions, also through our parent, affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as business partners and other third parties.
When You create an account or log in using other methods available on the Platform, we will collect Personal Information, including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, and other information that may be required by us including in terms of performing User identification.
We may combine the data obtained from the above sources with other data that we have.
In addition, we may collect certain information automatically, such as cookies and web beacons, when you visit or use our Platform. “Cookie” is a text file sent by a website to a visitor’s computer or other device connected to the internet to uniquely identify visitor’s browser or store information or settings in the browser. Meanwhile, “Web Beacons” which are also known as internet tags, pixel tags or blank GIFs, are used to send information back to the Platform servers. We may also use third party website analysis tools that collect information about visitor traffic on our Platform.
2. Use of the Information We CollectWe may use the information we obtained about You to:
Register your membership on our Platform, also manage and maintain your account on our Platform.
Provide the product or service You have requested.
Process, validate, confirm, verify, submit and track account activity and your transaction/purchase (include processing card payment transaction, arrange shipping and handling returns or refund, and to contact You regarding your purchase, include contact You through phone call).
Record your purchase records on our Platform and/or in stores that participate and cooperate with us.
Respond to your questions and comments, as well as provide the right customer assistance for You.
Informing You about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offering products and services that we believe may interest You, including promoting and processing contests and/or lucky draw, giving prizes, and serving advertisements and relevant content about Lasona services.
Manage your participation in our events, lucky draw and our other promotions.
Contact Users to assist and/or complete the transaction process and/or process of solving problems regarding the purchase and/or use of the Platform and/or the use of Lasona Points, or to deliver other notifications in connection with the protection of User’s Personal Information.
Enables You to communicate with us through blogs, social networks and other interactive media.
Publish your testimonial about the Platform, including on our websites, blogs and social networks (if we decide to publish your testimonial, we will only include your first name, last initial, city, and country).
Customize our products and services with your personal interests when visitors use our websites, applications and social media assets.
Operate, evaluate, and improve the business, also the products and services we offer.
Analyze and improve our communication and marketing strategy (including to identify whether the email sent to You has been received and read by You).
Analyze trends and statistics of the visitor regarding the use of our websites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases made by the visitor in our Platform to improve the protection and security of User’s Personal Information and improve the features on the Platform.
Provides prevention and protection against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other obligations, and manages risks, including by identifying hackers and other unauthorized users.
Comply with orders to disclose Personal Information from authorized institutions for law enforcement purposes or fulfilment of requirements and obligations of applicable laws, including but not limited to legal proceedings between User and Lasona, or suspected criminal acts such as fraud or data theft.
Facilitating merger transactions, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisitions involving Lasona.
Comply with legal requirements, industry standards and our applicable policies.
We may combine the information we collect with the generally available information and information we receive from our parents, affiliates and subsidiaries companies, as well as business partners and other third parties.
We may use this combined information to enhance and personalize your membership experience and shopping experience with us, inform you about our products, services and events that may interest you, as well as for other promotional purposes and other purposes as required from time to time by us. We may also use the information we obtain about You by providing certain information when collecting data.
3. Online AdvertisingOn the Platform, we may collect information about your online activities to advertise products and services that match your personal interests. You can see certain advertisements on the Platform, both that lead to pages on the Platform or other pages outside the Platform.
The information collected by our ad network providers includes information about your visits to websites or device applications that join the ad network of the ad network providers, such as pages or advertisements that you have visited and the activities you carry out on the websites and/or applications. This data collection and ad targeting is on our Platform and on third party websites that join the ad network. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
We may also share the Personal Information with service providers who work on our behalf. We will not allow these service providers to use or disclose information except as needed for work purposes on our behalf or in accordance with legal requirements.
5. Your choiceWe offer certain choices regarding what information we collect from You, how we use and disclose such information, and how we communicate with You. You can change some of your Personal Information or withdraw consent which previously provided by You to us or object at any time related to the processing of User’s Personal Information.
We will further implement your choice. In certain circumstances, withdrawal of consent for the use or disclosure of User Personal Information from Platform may result in you being blocked from using, utilizing the offer or access to the features on our Platform, either partially or as a whole.
Permission to obtain a copy or update/correct User’s Personal Information will only be processed by us if the User has submitted sufficient proof of identity to make the access or such update/correction.
Lasona may refuse requests to access, make copies, update/correct, part or all of User Personal Information that Lasona owns or controls if required by applicable laws and regulations, including if the request for access, copying, or updating/correcting is deemed not relevant or deemed to be violating and illegal by Lasona.
We are not responsible for the content of any pages or websites not affiliated with us, the use of these sites, or the privacy practices of these sites.
8. How We Protect Personal InformationWe use administrative, technical, and physical protections designed to help us protect the Personal Information we collect from accidental and unlawful damage, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect your transaction information. Please note that no electronic transfer of information is completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to protect your Personal Information will not be damaged or fail, or that such measures will always be adequate and effective.
For further protection, You must protect your Lasona account username and password and not share this information with anyone without exception. You must also log out of your account and close the browser window when you are finished visiting our Platform. Please note that we will never ask for a username and password from your Lasona account via any method.
9. Conditions of Acceptance and Stop Receiving Promotional EmailsWhen you register to receive the newsletter, you will have the option to stop receiving our regular updating service in the form of:
a. Email notifications of new products, features, improvements, special offers, contests, events to participate in and special shopping promotions.
b. Direct mail notification of new products, features, improvements, special offers, contests, events to participate in and special shopping promotions.
If You wish to stop, You can choose to stop receiving services or updates at any time at no additional cost. All emails we send contain an automatic link to stop receiving emails, so You can stop receiving promotional emails.
email : email@example.com
Address : Pondok Indah Mall2 Jembatan Utara Lt. 1 No. N102A Metro Duta Niaga
Phone : +62813-3193-9993